We at Pool Cleaning Tampa, Inc. ("Tampa Pool Cleaning" or "we") are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers, business partners and end-users, while also building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, and enhance your experience, we gather information about you when you visit our site and utilize our application(s).
This policy covers how Pool Cleaning Tampa collects, uses and protects the information we gather through your use of the Pool Cleaning Tampa website and our application(s). Specifically, Pool Cleaning Tampa may collect information in the following way from online registrations, communications, orders, interactions, and sales transactions.
No matter how Pool Cleaning Tampa comes to have your information, you should be aware of how we handle it and know that we respect the privacy of your information.
Information gathered by the end-user’s use of the Pool Cleaning Tampa application(s).
Data created from the end-user’s interaction with Pool Cleaning Tampa application(s) and the information he/she enters is owned by the company customer and we are not responsible for the way in which it uses your data. End-user data is also viewable by Pool Cleaning Tampa. In the event Pool Cleaning Tampa is accessing end-user data for reasons not essential to the transaction of the end-user, it will maintain the end-user’s confidentiality and anonymity when dealing with third parties.
Pool Cleaning Tampa Website.
This policy covers the information practices of our websites that link to this policy, which includes but is not limited to: www.poolcleaningtampa.com, as well as all international domains and subdomains (collectively referred to as " Pool Cleaning Tampa Website"). Pool Cleaning Tampa Website may track and gather information about its visitors through cookies or other technology.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Pool Cleaning Tampa does not:
- Sell the names and addresses of our customers, end-users and/or site users to outside vendors.
Pool Cleaning Tampa does:
- Maintain confidentiality of nonpublic customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
- Maintain anonymity of end-user information when communicating to third parties which are not essential to the end-user’s transaction.
- Take reasonable action to safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
- Contact customers and end-users unless they affirmatively opt out or request we cease contact.
- Collect, maintain and use customer and end-user information as necessary to provide, for ourselves and our clients, the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet the needs of customers and end-users.
- Honor customers' and end-users’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner.
How Pool Cleaning Tampa Uses and Shares Information
The information you submit may be used or shared with third parties for any of the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions. We may use personal information such as name, physical address, telephone number, email address, and company to engage in transactions with you, including contacting you about your order.
- To process transactions. We may use financial/credit card and payment information to process your order. Personally identifiable information that is needed in order to pay for your dining experience is stored on Pool Cleaning Tampa Web servers in a commercially reasonable manner designed to safeguard against unauthorized access. We have put in place the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store unnecessary information about you or for an unreasonable length of time. We may need to share some of this information with delivery services, credit card clearing houses and other third parties to complete the transaction. If we use an automated process to collect your credit card information, we may share this information with a third party vendor specifically selected for its superior practice, in which case we do not retain a copy of that information on our servers.
- To provide support or other services. We may use your personal information to provide you support or other services you have requested, as well as restaurant and dining experience updates, application patches and fixes and other similar communications.
- To tailor marketing to your needs and respond to your requests. We may use your personal information to notify you about new product releases and service developments, and to respond directly to your requests for information, or pass your contact information to the appropriate Pool Cleaning Tampa support persons for further follow-up related to your interests.
- To communicate with you about an event. We or our partners may communicate with you about logistics, payment, updates, and dining experiences.
- To comply with legal requirements. Pool Cleaning Tampa may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. We will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes.
Changes to Policy
Policy Date: December 10, 2019